This page is under construction
The Camper Jeeps are great for day trips all the way to multiple-week journeys. How much time do you have?
From Salt Lake City or Park City, ideas of trips to our favorite local parks, with recommended dirt-road options.
ANTELOPE ISLAND STATE PARK
– Skyline Drive accessible from July to mid-October
– 3-4 hours, 25 miles of dirt road
– Multiple scenic lookouts
1. Head north of Salt Lake City on I-15
2. Exit at Bountiful and head east (toward the mountains) on 400N
3. Turn left (north) onto 1300 E (Skyline Drive)
4. On a GPS, look for Ward Canyon Road (FR 177) and Skyline Drive (FR 008 and FR 007)
5. You will end in Farmington Canyon.
5. Get back on I-15 N and take the Antelope Island exit in Layton
7. Head west on Antelope Drive (1700 S) all the way to the park entrance